Our Competitive Programs emphasize perseverance, mental awareness, team unity, and self-discipline. Our highly experienced coaches offer the best professional instruction in competitive USA Gymnastics and Trampoline & Tumbling.
We offer generous sibling discounts and multi-class/multi-session discounts. Our discounts are:
- Sibling discounts apply to full sessions. 2nd child receives $10 off, 3rd and more children receive $25 off.
- Any student enrolling in two or more week-night/weekend classes will receive $30 off per additional class (Includes Pre-Team).
- Receive 50% off a 2nd recreational day-time class during a session per student (Valid for Mon-Fri classes scheduled before 2:00pm. Excludes Pre-Team).
- Register & pay for 2 Sessions, receive a Free EGA T-shirt.
- Register & pay for 3 Sessions, receive a free Family Membership
- Register & pay for an entire year, receive an 8-week Session FREE!
Some Programs have its own attire requirements. In general, for girls’ gymnastics, we recommend wearing a body leotard (no skirt) – shorts and footless tights are allowed. For boys’ gymnastics, we recommend wearing a t-shirt tucked into stretch pants or elastic waist cotton shorts. Long hair should be pulled away from the face into a pony-tail with an elastic band. For your child’s safety hair clips, barrettes, other hair accessories, hair glitter, gel, spray-on hair color, or excessively oily hair products are not permitted.
All students are barefoot during class. Parents are welcome to wear socks in the gym when participating in class.
Only stud earrings are permitted. All dangling jewelry must be removed before participating in class.
- Refer a friend! We will grant you a $15 EGA credit PER newly enrolled student.
- Write a positive Facebook Review! We will grant you a $10 EGA credit.
- 1 review per family
- Write a positive Google Review! We will grant you a $10 EGA credit.
- 1 review per family
As our company becomes more automated and green conscience, e-mailing is becoming our preferred form of communication (inform you of important billing information, facility closings, special events, and promotions); therefore, your e-mail address is required upon registration.
Your e-mail address will allow you to log-in to your Customer Portal to access your personal details at EGA. You can make a payment, update your account, change your billing information, change your password, add a student to a waitlist, view your fees and payments, check your child’s current enrollment, register for Special Events at EGA (Parents’ Night Out, EGA FUN Night, Day Camps), schedule a birthday party, register for classes, and receive important messages or contact our Front Desk staff.