Our 2017 Summer Games will be held Saturday, June 17, 2017
Boys & Girls enrolled in our 2017 Spring 2 Session Cadets Program, Pre-Team Program, and Ninja Zone Program (White, Yellow, Green, & Blue); and our New JO Girls Level 3 & Xcel Bronze Training Teams are invited and encouraged to participate in our Summer Games (EGA’s very own in-house competition)!
Run by friendly faces from our gym, this is a wonderful opportunity for all our Gymnasts & Ninjas to show-off their skills to family & friends.
- $40 per participant (register by May 28th)
- Register by May 17th to save $5!
Summer Games Routine Help is available during Open Gym on the following dates and times...this is only available to gymnasts & ninjas who are registered for the Summer Games.
- Fridays, 7:00-9:00pm: 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26, 6/2, 6/9, 6/16
- Saturdays, Noon-2:00pm: 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 6/3, 6/10
- Learn routines on each event
- Set goals and work to achieve them
- Learn to perform in front of judges and a crowd
- Compete in a safe and friendly environment
- Receive a trophy and a gift from EGA!
- Learn TAKES - Compulsory or Freestyle combinations
- Compete in the CHASE scene – Get through obstacles fluidly and quickly using TAKES
- Compete in CONFLICT scene – TAKES Combinations
- Receive a medal and a T-shirt!
Join the Summer Games Fun!