EGA's 2020 Winter Challenge In-House Competition will be held Saturday, February 15 & 16, 2020!!
Boys & Girls enrolled in our Cubs 3/Tigers Program, Cheer Program, Pre-Team Program, and Flip Force Program are invited and encouraged to participate in our Winter Challenge (EGA’s very own in-house competition)!
Run by friendly faces from our gym, this is a wonderful opportunity for all our Athletes to show-off their skills to family & friends!
Schedules will be sent to the primary e-mail listed on your EGA account no later than mid-January.
- $65 per athlete (register by January 5th)
- REGISTER BY DECEMBER 5TH TO SAVE $5
Winter Challenge Routine Help is available during Open Gym on the following dates and times...this is only available to athletes who are registered for the Winter Challenge. Your athlete will learn his/her routine during class -- This is simply an opportunity we offer participants to receive more practice time outside of class to work on his/her routine if desired.
- Fridays, 7:00-9:00pm: 12/06, 12/13, 12/20, 12/27, 01/03, 01/10, 01/17, 01/24, 01/31, 02/07, 02/14
- Saturdays, Noon-2:00pm: 02/01 & 02/08
- Learn routines
- Set goals and work to achieve them
- Learn to perform in front of judges and a crowd
- Learn about Good Sportsmanship
- Compete in a safe and friendly environment
- Boy Gymnasts and Cheer Leaders will receive an EGA Winter Hat AND a Medal!
- Girl Gymnasts & Tumblers will receive a Winter Challenge Leotard AND a Medal!
Register for EGA's Winter Challenge Competition TODAY!