Our 2018 Winter Games will be held Saturday, Dec 1st, 2018
Boys & Girls enrolled in our 2018 Fall 2 Session Tigers Program, Pre-Team Program, Flip Force Program, and Ninja Zone Program; and our New Xcel Bronze & JO Girls Level 3 Training Teams are invited and encouraged to participate in our Winter Games (EGA’s very own in-house competition)!
Run by friendly faces from our gym, this is a wonderful opportunity for all our Gymnasts, Tumblers, & Ninjas to show-off their skills to family & friends.
- $45 per participant (register by November 11th)
- REGISTER BY OCTOBER 28TH TO SAVE $5
Winter Games Routine Help is available during Open Gym on the following dates and times...this is only available to gymnasts & ninjas who are registered for the Winter Games.
- Fridays, 7:00-9:00pm: 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30
- Saturdays, Noon-2:00pm: 10/27, 11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 11/24
Gymnasts & Tumblers will:
- Learn routines on each event
- Set goals and work to achieve them
- Learn to perform in front of judges and a crowd
- Compete in a safe and friendly environment
- Receive a trophy and a T-shirt!
- Learn TAKES - Compulsory or Freestyle combinations
- Compete in the CHASE scene – Get through obstacles fluidly and quickly using TAKES
- Compete in CONFLICT scene – TAKES Combinations
- Receive a medal and a T-shirt!
Join the Winter Games Fun!