Join the Open Gym fun at EGA!
Climb on a beam, bounce on our trampolines, jump into our giant in-ground pit, and HAVE FUN!
Our Open Gym is a time to run, play, exercise, and practice gymnastics skills. Our open gyms are supervised by our safety certified instructors. All participants MUST wear appropriate gym attire...NO jeans, skirts, dresses, footed tights, or other non-workout clothing.
Fee: $10 per EGA/ASA Member, $20 per Non-Member
Friday Mornings: Only $5 per child
Private Open Gyms: Only $120 for up to 15 kids; $8 per additional child (1 hour Open Gym time)
- 9:30am - 11:30am = Ages 5 & under in the Tots Gym ($5 per child!)
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm = Ages 12 & under and EGA Team Members in the Main Gym
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm = ALL ages in the Main Gym -- CANCELED SEPT. 1ST!
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm = Ages 13 & up (Teen Night!) -- CANCELED SEPT. 1ST!
*Check Categories for CANCELED Dates*
Private Open Gyms:
- One hour of Open Gym time Monday-Friday 9:30am-2:00pm
- Ages 2 and up (Tots Gym OR Main Gym)
Click HERE to see a detailed list of Open Gym Rules.
For your child's safety, he/she must be picked up by a parent or legal guardian by the end of Open Gym. A late fee of $1 per minute, per child will be charged for late pick-ups.