EGA's Holiday Hours:
- Sunday, December 23rd: CLOSED
- Monday, December 24th: CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 25th: CLOSED
- Wednesday, December 26th: OPEN (Winter Day Camp Offered!)
- Thursday, December 27th: OPEN (Winter Day Camp Offered!)
- Friday, December 28th: OPEN (Winter Day Camp Offered!)
- Saturday, December 29th: OPEN
- Sunday, December 30th: CLOSED
- Monday, December 31st: CLOSED
- Tuesday, January 1st: CLOSED
- Wednesday, January 2nd - Saturday, January 5th: OPEN
- Monday, January 7th: WINTER SESSION BEINGS!
Happy Holidays & Happy New Years from all of us at EGA!
EGA had so much FUN hosting our Annual Candyland Challenge at Jefferson High School last weekend (December 15th & 16th, 2018). See below for EGA Team Highlights:
Xcel Bronze Team: FIRST PLACE
Xcel Silver Team: SECOND PLACE
Xcel Gold Team: SECOND PLACE
JO Level 3 Team: FIRST PLACE
JO Level 4 Team: FIRST PLACE
JO Level 6 Team: SECOND PLACE
Level 8 Gymnasts:
- Madison Scott: 1st on Vault; 2nd on Bars, Beam, & Floor; FIRST ALL AROUND
- Kana Try: 1st on Beam, 2nd on Vault, 3rd on Bars; SECOND ALL AROUND
Way to go EGA Teams! You girls ROCK!
Elite Gymnastics Academy (EGA) had the honor of hosting the 2019 MN State Gymnastics Championships December 7th-9th, 2018 at the MN State Fairgrounds!
It takes hard work and dedication from gymnasts to receive qualifying scores needed to compete at a State Meet. Congratulations to all JO Compulsory gymnasts who competed this weekend!
An extra special THANK YOU to the Parent Association of EGA (PAEGA) Board Members, EGA Team Parents, Staff, Sponsors, & Gymnasts who contributed to the meet's success!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Toys for Tots Open Gym with Santa! We more than met our goal of 50 toys donated to Toys for Tots.
Santa had a great time hanging out with the kids... and he even learned how to floss! We are excited to see him again on the 25th, and he already promised to return next year!
An extra hour of Open Gym FREE!
Join us Black Friday (11/23) 9:30am-12:30pm for THREE hours of Open Gym at the price of two hours.
Climb on a beam, bounce on our trampolines, jump into our giant in-ground pit, and HAVE FUN!
Our Open Gym is a time to run, play, exercise, and practice gymnastics skills. Our open gyms are supervised by our safety certified instructors. All participants MUST wear appropriate gym attire...NO jeans, skirts, dresses, footed tights, or other non-workout clothing.
Fee: $10 per EGA/ASA Member, $20 per Non-Member
Pre-registration not required. Call us at (952) 882-9012 with any questions!
We are proud to announce A'mya Robinson (Xcel Gold Team) as our November Student of the Month!
Q: What is your favorite event?
A: "I love all 4 events, but if I had to choose one I would say Floor."
A: "I love that we combine some dance and music with gymnastics skills. Floor is also the easiest for me out of all events."